Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

progress!

Last week I wrote an intro for my thesis. 

Today I wrote about a page. 

That means 5 pages have been written!  Plus, I added about seven pages of stuff that I've written before to it that I need to do some serious rework/addition to next week.  But I'm probably almost halfway through the first chapter when all is said and done.

I'm sorta in the doldrums right now.  Halfhearted and stressed with other school stuff so thesis doesn't get to be my sole focus.  I think in many ways it'd be easier to enjoy my thesis if it was the only thing I was doing.

Plus, I decided to wait indefinitely to go on for my PhD.  So that doesn't exactly motivate me to finish well.  But finish well I must - I didn't come all this way for nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment